Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer??.... not quite yet

Over the last few days I've been reading more and more about graduations and school being out and people relaxing their schedules a little and I have to say I'm a bit jealous. BUT, our time is coming. Jimmy has the second of three tests for his CFA designations coming up on June 5. He passed the first one in December and the 3rd one won't be given until June 2011. So, our evenings are spent having dinner and then mommy putting the little ones to bed and daddy studying. Honestly, due to the move Jimmy has hardly had ANY time to study for this test but as there are less than two weeks left before the test, it has become time to buckle down and get busy which equals no time with hubby/daddy right now.

I'm sooo excited for Jimmy pursuing such a high level designation and I know it will be so worth it for him in the end BUT right now I just can't wait until June 5 is over! Then it will truly be summer and we can relax and just enjoy life and await the arrival of our new baby boy!

Summer come quickly!!

BTW, I'm so proud of you JZ!!

No comments: