Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring in our own backyard







I'm doing two things here... First off, I'm coping my friend Lindsay at http://becausehegave.blogspot.com with some "Spring has Sprung" pics of my children! Thanks for the idea Lindsay! =) Secondly, I'm trying to get some pictures of the children in this backyard before we move in two weeks. I will always cherish the memories of this tiny backyard.The first time each child used the little baby swing. The summer afternoons of turning the little slide into a water slide and our backyard becoming a mini (and I mean MINI waterpark). The MANY dinners we ate on the patio as a family and with many wonderful friends. Oh yes, the patio.. the one Jimmy got a sunburned back and blistered hands laying with his own two hands because he wouldn't let me lift a finger since I was in the first trimester of my pregnancy with Serene. Jimmy calmly telling me one night after we had finished a lovely meal on the patio that he had seen a mouse while we were eating but didn't want to tell me so I wouldn't freak out... I freaaked out anyway! =) The many flowers Anna and I have planted each season in our little flower pots. The tomatoes we grew our first year here. Watching the children play on the swing set while Jimmy and I talked for hours about the future and where we might be.

So that brings us to now. Here we go... into the future we talked so much about. In two weeks we will leave this first house of ours and that little backyard for the next phase of the Zimmerman family life. Can't wait!

No comments: