Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summertime and the livin' is easy







This has been a slow and peaceful summer. With the arrival of Ben we have been taking things easy and just enjoying each moment. There are so many memories from this summer as our family expanded from 4 to 5! I am beyond grateful that God has been so generous with three AMAZING children who I cherish more than life itself. Jimmy and I are so blessed!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Tarrah,
I love all the pictures of your family. Ben looks just like Serene. Can't believe our boys are 2 months already. Where has the time gone? How is he going with sleep and all? I am definitely ready for Fall. Ready to enjoy some cooler weather. Gotta run. Take care and have fun with your sweet kids.