Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Five amazing years


Five years ago today Jimmy and I said "I do" and started on the most amazing five year journey of our lives. I never could have imagined at that time how much more I would love Jimmy five years later than I did that very day. I thought the love I felt that day was as deep and undying as it could ever be. Looking back, I now see that it was only the tip of the iceberg. Five years have brought a richness to our love that words can't really explain.

Five years have also brought two amazing little girls and a little boy who we will soon meet. How incredibly blessed and enriched our lives have become through those three little lives! Jimmy is such an amazing dad. He spends countless hours investing time into them and it shows. They adore daddy and nothing makes their day better than when they first see daddy after he gets home from work. I am beyond grateful for his special bond with our children and his example of a man of high character to them.

We have packed a LOT of life into five years and every minute has been well worth the ride! There is not another person in this ENTIRE WORLD I would rather ride with.

I love you JZ!

No comments: