Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!


Today marks four years since the WONDERFUL day that Jimmy and I got married! It has been four amazing years and we have two beautiful daughters in our lives now! I could never have imagined meeting someone so perfect for me as Jimmy. He is calm when I'm upset, he is laid back when I am high strung, he is always looking for the best in me when I tend to only see the worst. He is an amazing provider which allows me the opportunity to stay home and enjoy the best job in the world!! And of course, one of my favorite qualities of Jimmy... he is my bug killer!! =) =) I am so scared of bugs and not only does he always get rid of them for me, he loves my girly side that hates bugs! How perfect! =)

I love you JZ!! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

lindsayloo said...

Congratulations Tarr!!!
I cannot believe it has been four years. It just doesn't seem like it has been that long.

Jimmy is perfect for you and I couldn't be happier for you that you found someone so terrific and so balanced to you.

Love you lots!! Much love to your fam!!

Jess said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE SO HAPPY!

Desiree said...

Happy Anniversary!

Josh and I celebrated 4 years on the 6th! Freaky! ;)

O Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a blessing you two are to each other!

Gary said...

Yes, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!!!! We couldn't agree more that Jimmy is the one God sent for you!!! We prayed for him since before you were born, so THANK YOU JESUS!!!! Love you both so much!!! Congratulations!!!! Mom and Dad