Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Catching up



Well I have been away for 12 days now and I am finally trying to catch up on some blogging. I finally got a picture of the gingerbread house we made the first week of December.... I waited so long to post it that Serene got to be in the pic! =)

I also have a pic from new years day when my fam came over for the day and we had a "fry-off".... the men (dad, bro and Jimmy) fried up everything that could be fried! French fries, okra, pickles, chicken, onion rings, etc.! It was really fun and it was great to spend all day with my bro before he went back to Orlando the next day.

No comments: